Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Someone New :)

I have met someone new.  Amazingness.  That is all I can say right now.  He makes me smile, warms my heart.  I am trying SO hard not to fall to hard to fast like last time, but with this guy, it is almost impossible.  He is what I have been looking for.  A Christian with a gentleman's heart.  He opens doors, jokes with me, calls me, texts me throughout the day, he is special.  Honestly, I have never felt this way about someone before, and it makes me extremely nervous and excited at the same time.  I know that I go into relationships with my heart.  I KNOW this, but it is so hard to STOP and think logically when you are like me and you lead with your heart.  We have had 2 dates, we are having our 3rd on Friday, but we have been talking on the phone since before New Years.  He is a real sweetheart.  Honestly, something I had my doubts about ever being able to find.  As an added bonus, he is quite good looking as well! :) Just great all around.  I seriously can NOT wait until Friday.  I just had to get this all out somewhere.  I am so excited about getting to know him more.  I am thanking our amazing God for bringing him into my life.  I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment