Monday, March 29, 2010

What do you like about yourself?

What do you like about yourself?
So, I did this survey on Facebook this afternoon, and I came to this question, and I just stopped and stared. Why is it still so hard for me to answer this question? Why do I feel like I am somehow boasting or bragging or even just stupid if I answer this?? Why does nothing come to mind? Why is it that after all the work I have done…..I am sill…blank? I know there has to be SOMETHING I like!! And I don’t just mean about my looks, I mean about my personality, the way I act, etc. So here, on my blog, I am challenging myself to post 5 things that I like about myself. I am starting now @ 4:53 PM, let’s see how long it takes me.


1. I like how I write letters to other people and love on them in that manner. Whether it be through, e-mail, Facebook, actual letters or some other way, I like how I do that.


2. I like the person I am becoming. Using my voice more, speaking up more, giving recovery 100%. Doing things that I love.


3. I like my creativity. I like that I am an artsy person, and that I like to create things for people and for myself.


4. I like my stubbornness. In a way it has gotten me into a lot of trouble in the past….but it has also helped me SO much. Once I fully set my mind to something….I fight hard to make it happen.

5. I like the love I have inside me for others, especially my family. I am not much of a grudge keeper, except against one individual, that I will not mention.


Well, It didn’t take me long at all!! It’s 5:07 PM, so that is 14 minutes! I am extremely surprised. My challenge now, is to anybody who takes the time to read this (and I thank you) is that you would do the same thing for yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment