Thursday, March 11, 2010

Update...again :)

Tired....That pretty much sums it all up. I have been increasingly tired since my last post. Don't know what it is, but I need to see my doc about it. Thank goodness for spring break next week. I don't even have to work....I am totally going to vegetate. Hibernate. Me and Spike. Bff's. I think the Movie Rental place is gonna hate me next week. I may as well go buy some of the movies....and some more pillows for the couch while I'm at it, and perhaps a few more chew toys for the dog to keep him occupied. Don't get me wrong, there will be some work involved, like, showering, using the remote, switching between movies and books, etc. Man am I on a trip. Na I won't really be that lazy. I couldn't stand being cooped up like that for more than a day. There will be a lot of sleeping involved though, if I don't get an appointment with my doctor soon. Not much is really going on. Art classes are going pretty well. I did a really good drawing today, I am not going to post it, though because it is a nude bust. We do not draw live nudes.....I think my head would pop off because I would turn so red. Spike is doing good. He is potty training. Still having some accidents, but doing well I think. We are learning quickly how much grooming a Maltese is going to require. At least 1 time a month, he will need a full grooming and we need to brush him daily. I am looking forward to tonight. Micky and I are going out to dinner for our "date night"....we have discovered a new restaurant we really like called "Kona Grill" they have Sushi there, which we both like and it is REALLY good. YUM!! Oh, and most importantly, I am still on track with everything...so .....drum roll please.....93 days today!! As a side note, please excuse the general psycho-ness of this update or spastic-ness. I am a bit out if it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment