Friday, March 19, 2010

100 Days

Well, today is officially over, meaning I have now made it 100 days without Binging or Purging. It has been now since December 8th. I am so very proud. Micky and I went out to celebrate tonight by eating dinner out at a nice Italian restaurant. We actually got to eat out on the patio since it was so nice outside here today!! Spring is in the air!! I can't wait for it. I am TOTALLY enjoying my spring break to the fullest. I love being lazy :P It's what I do best! Poor little Spike went to the vet's office yesterday and got neutered, so I have been taking care of him today and keeping him company. He has slept most of the day, though. He has this awful cone around his head, he looks just pitiful. The vet said we have to keep it on him for a WEEK!!! Craziness. This weekend Micky and I are helping out at a track meet on Saturday. We help with the throwing events, marking them and judging and such. It's fun but very tiring. We help his old weight lifting coach out. Plus it's at my old college, and Micky's too, so we like to secretly root for them. I am feeling less tired lately than I have been. I was able to see my doctor last week about the tiredness I had been feeling and he made some adjustments, but I haven't actually put them into action yet.....so maybe it was just that I was lacking sleep. I don't know, but I do need to get myself to the pharmacy in the near future. Micky told me something interesting about myself yesterday. Apparently I need to dress more my age. He told me that while he was waiting for me to come out of Target, he mistakenly started driving up to pick up a teenager who looked like me. So I need to "woman" up my "look". Whatever that means. So I shall be experimenting with that I suppose. It's hard though, because everybody tells me I look young. I don't really know how to fix that. I get carded regularly.....sometimes even at the movies!! Embarrassing!! It is especially embarrassing when people think that Micky and I are siblings, because he looks old for his age and I look young.....so people don't think we could possibly be dating. Here's a REALLY bad one, one time, when I was sick, and looked even younger, Micky got mistaken for my DAD!!! One of the most embarrassing moments of my life!! I don't think it helped that we were going to see a Disney movie. For those of you who don't know my age, I am actually 25. 26 in August. Edging closer and closer to 30 by the minute. Oh man, that's gonna be a scary day. Gotta stop thinking about that now, makes me depressed...just kidding....kinda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment