Monday, March 1, 2010

Rest In Peace


This is a picture of me, my cousin, and my sister from 3 years ago at Christmas with my sweet grandmother (MeeMaw) She passed away today. My main memories of her are from my childhood, as we used to live across the street from her, and eventually moved into her house, when she later moved into a nursing home. She was a brave, beautiful, strong woman in her time. She went through a lot in her life and I have much respect for her. I will never forget her sweet smile and kisses on the cheek. I love you meemaw, and I know you are at peace now in heaven.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your gram. Hang in there! If you want access to my blog you can send me your addy for invite. I don't have many people right now because I went private.

    ReplyDelete