Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Treatment on HOLD

Well it seems that treatment, for me, must go on hold for a while.  This coming semester, the only day I can schedule appointments is Friday.  Little did I know that neither my dietitian or my therapist work Friday's.  The 5 hour trip there and back (round trip) will not work any other day.  So, yeah.....I am pretty frustrated, but at the same time, it a secret way, glad it will just be over.  Glad that now I have nobody to be accountable to.  This is a sick way of thinking, I know, but yes, I must admit I have thought it.  There is nobody else around here I have any desire to see, and I don't even know of anybody around here willing to work with somebody with a history like mine.  I am still coming off my meds.  So I will be seeing my Psychiatrist less often eventually as well.  Part of me is scared, part of me is happy.  It is a weird feeling.  I may see my therapist for one last session, but that will be it.  At least until the end of fall semester.  I don't know.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment