Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lately

Lately I have been so tired I can not keep my eyes open.  Yesterday I slept from 11 am - 8 am today.  I finally gave up and went in to Urgent Care to have blood work done.  Low potassium and dehydration.  Nothing severe, however.  No need for IV's or anything like that.  Just drink water and eat bananas.  Funny thing about that is, I have been using no ED behaviors.  For like a while now.  Like, weeks.  Maybe a month.  Don't understand that one, but whatever.  I am still very tired.  The doc thinks it may be coming off the meds.  The first one I came off of was a breeze, this second one, however is proving to be tricky.  The next one I have to go off of is going to be a huge pain as well because I have to come off of it so slowly.  It is going to take 9 weeks to get off.  Painfully slow.  I wanted to be off of them all in that time.  I know I need to be more patient, but I just want to be done.  I don't know how I am going to make my appointments in Richmond this week.  I am so tired, I don't know if I will be able to.  I am extremely worried about school starting.  It starts next Monday.  How will I be able to keep up with classes if I need to sleep more than half of the day?  Especially a class like Chemistry?  Ugh.  I feel like my body is just giving up on me.  It is so used to meds, it doesn't know what to do with out them.  I have been on some type of psychiatric med or another since I was 13.....I just am scared how my body is going to handle all this.  I know I want to get there, though.  Be free of the medicine.  It is not doing any good anymore, and I am sick of it.  I feel like I am flooding my body daily with all of these chemicals, and yet they are doing me no good.  I will get there.....slowly but surely, sooner or later.  I just wish the process and withdrawls were easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment