Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow!

We are snowed in! There is about a foot on the ground right now, and it is still coming down. The open house I was supposed to go to this weekend at EVMS was cancelled due to the weather. I was actually really disappointed about it. I really wanted to see my parents and see the school before I went down there for my interview. Now I am even more nervous about the interview because on top of feeling like I don't know what I am doing, I don't know where I'm going! But, I suppose things will work themselves out. My week has been okay. I have felt very tired this week, and it has been a real struggle to get the things done that I need to get done. My classes are moving right along. I have my first critique next Thursday. It is in Painting I. I think my painting will be ready, I just have no clue as to what to expect. Then I have another critique the following Tuesday in Drawing I. I am working on sketches for my sketchbook this weekend that our professor is going to check on this coming Tuesday. Some of them are really detailed. We have a lot of homework in that class. I have been able to find a sculpture class for the summer and a digital art class. They are going to be at John Tyler Community College, which is a lot farther away from me, but I am willing to go since they recommended I get in a sculpture class before I come. So at least I have that figured out. I am still on track with my b/p behaviors. So it has been a total of 53 days today :) Very happy about that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment