Friday, January 8, 2010

1 Month

Well....Guess what??? I have made it 1 month today, B/P free!! Hooray!! My goal now is to make it through the first week of classes B/P free. This week has been very tiring. It started out okay, but starting Wednesday until today I have worked 6am-10am, very short shifts, but just early enough to wear you out for the rest of the day. I was finally able to finish Micky's parents CHRISTMAS present yesterday, though. I know, I am WAY late. I feel terrible about it. But, better late than never I suppose. Now I have to finish my cousin's daughter's birthday present which was December 27th!!! Man I am behind. I really want to stay on top of things in my classes, though. I think things will be different there. When I have to get things done by a deadline or there are actual penalties, I think things will be different. I HAVE to stay on top of things because I really need to do well in these classes. The school I am applying to for art therapy contacted me this week and asked me where my letters of recommendation and transcripts where. I was like.....um.....I don't know??? I sent off for them. Makes me really nervous. But I got it straightened out and I think things are okay now. After I heard too that the letters of recommendation don't have to be in until the end of the month it made me feel a lot better. I was afraid that I was actually already late or something. Nothing much other than that to report, really. Things are okay. I am excited about classes starting next week. I do wish, though that the professors would post the syllabi's on blackboard now so that I could go ahead and buy the supplies I need. I've bought some stuff, but who knows what other random things I'll need.

No comments:

Post a Comment