Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just Because

This is sort of a post just because. I am posting to somewhat vent and out of a case of boredom as well, if that makes sense at all. I am tired again, and it is starting to frustrate me. I am really pushing through and not letting it get to me, but I AM tired. I feel like I am getting enough sleep at night, and good nutrition, but still the tiredness. I am hoping to just ride it out for a week and hopefully it will pass. It may be due to worry. This week has been full of it. Micky has had a rough week and it has made me worry about him a lot. I am worried about my upcoming interview at EVMS and my art classes and whether or not my pieces will be sufficient for the art portion of the interview. I suppose I just need to relax. It is so hard to do though. It frustrates me. Worrying gets you NOWHERE. I try to keep that mantra, but it is so hard to stop the thoughts. Deep breaths. Breathe. Anxiety still rising. I want it gone so bad. I am so freaking done with this crap. It just makes me want to burst into tears I am so frustrated. Not over the anxiety but over the frustration of it all. I will beat this. I will prevail. I will keep my 43 days and I will continue to add. I will not turn this into an excuse. I CAN do this. I WILL do this. Everything will be fine. No matter what happens with school, no matter what happens with Micky. I will live, and I will thrive. I still have myself. I have my family. I have my team. I have my friends. I don't have to beat up myself anymore, it is not worth it, it doesn't have to be an option anymore. Wow. Glad I typed this out. I need to keep re-reading this. This was helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment