Wednesday, January 13, 2010

:)


I just have to say it. I feel happy today. I have been having happy days for a while now. I don't want to jinx myself. But I am happy. Yay! I seriously haven't felt this way in a long time. I feel normal for once in my life. Like in the picture, I feel like I am coming out of the sea of 'blue'. I feel like I am developing a healthy relationship with food. It is by no means perfect, but I am nowhere near so obsessed with it. It is just a part of my life now. I started school yesterday. I really want to ROCK this semester. I am going to work my butt off. I want to learn. I want to get into this Art Therapy program. 37 days now, no B/P. Yes! I am learning slowly how to deal with down time. I feel like I am letting go. Finally learning to be me. Accepting me. I am so glad (at least right now) that I took this leap of faith and decided to go back to school.
Oh, and an update about that chest x-ray, high lymphocyte stuff....well I went to the doc on Monday, and it turned out my lymphocytes were completely normal then. So....now I have to decide whether or not to even bother seeing the lung doc. I am mulling it over with my psych, to get his opinion and we will go from there. But that is great news!! The doctor there thinks it may have just been a virus I had or something. He wants me to come back in a month and he with perform a chest x-ray, to ensure that everything is okay. I am all up for going with that option and just cutting out the lung doc, but I am still going to get the opinion of my psych....cause he knows his stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment