Sunday, November 1, 2009

Unmanagable

I don't know what to do. My depression has become unmanageable in my life at this point. On Friday, I simply had to work a 5-10 shift at Jo-Ann fabrics and I couldn't handle it. My boss could tell I was tired, and told me to take a 15 min. break, once I got to the break room, I lost it. I started crying uncontrollably. I called my therapist. I ended up lying to them that I had "just heard" that my uncle had lung cancer and I could not complete my shift. They let me clock out and leave. I cried for almost an hour after that. I don't even know what is completely wrong. I am just so sad and sick of life. Micky and I are having some issues, that I don't really feel like discussing on here. Plus he has been gone all weekend at parties and with friends, leaving me alone. Which means, I have been free to binge and purge. I have done it two times over the weekend. I have e-mailed my team. I am scared. I am afraid of myself at this point. I don't want to start even more old behaviors again. I am so tired all the time. My psychiatrist still hasn't gotten my blood work that I had done not this past Friday but the Friday before. I literally slept almost all day Saturday. I am interested in nothing. Nothing causes any emotion. Micky is afraid I need to be hospitalized. The only thing that I did do this weekend was make it to church. I liked the service, but again I was so depressed, it was hard to take much of it in, and it mostly just made me feel guilty about how disconnected I am from God. I just want to check out from life for a while. I don't know what to do. I have a shift from 9:00 - 4:15 at work tomorrow, and honestly I am afraid the same thing is going to happen that happened on Friday. I can't go on like this.

1 comment:

  1. Mary, my heart aches for. I hear echos of my former self in your stories. I don't have any wisdom for you. I don't know what to say other than I love you. I want you to really believe you are valuable and loved. If you ever feel unsafe in ANY way PLEASE call me or anyone. You are goiing to survive this. WE are going to survive this. Like the song from ELOM said, you are "deeply connected to my soul." Please call me if you need anything. Even if you just want someone to hear you cry.

    ReplyDelete