Saturday, November 28, 2009

Update

Thanksgiving this year was AWESOME!! I went home in the morning and as our family usually does we had our big thanksgiving meal at lunch time. I could actually relax and enjoy it this year. I enjoyed the company of my family, and the food, and even had 2 slices of pumpkin pie!! one at lunch and one at dinner!! YUM!! My aunt and I went out to the Thanksgiving day sale at Michael's from 5-9pm which was fun, she got me my Christmas gift at an awesome price. I am feeling so much better right now, and I even worked until 2:15 am last night! Today makes a week since I last B/P. Not much to remark about, but I plan on making it longer. Today I have gone all day alone, and not even had thoughts. I am getting ready to go to a "Pampered Chef" party at Micky's sister's house with Micky and his mom at 4:00. I have been working mostly on Christmas gifts all day. I already have a lot wrapped.....I know, I'm sick, right? But I still have a LOT of sewing and craft work to do on the ones I have left to do, so I am kinda worried I won't be able to get it all accomplished. I did venture out to Wal-mart at home yesterday because I had to pick up some of my meds before I made the trip home. It was packed, but I did find some things that I needed for some people. This morning I went to Jo-Ann's, because I saw all the doorbusters go up last night, I knew what I wanted!! :) I also went to Kohl's. I am looking forward to Monday because I have a lunch date set up, which is a HUGE step for me. But a VERY good one. I am even being completely open to restaurants, because in the end, it really doesn't matter anyway <3

No comments:

Post a Comment