Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Doing Better!!!!


Well, after my med. changes, adding the Iron in and starting to follow my mealplan more closely, I am feeling SO much better. I feel like I have some spunk again. I decided last week after seeing my therapist, when I was still feeling low, that I would call into work for Thursday and just go home. I had an appointment with my Primary Care doc on Friday anyway, so I needed to go home anyway, so I just went a little early. It was amazing the transformation that took place over Wednesday to Saturday. I felt like I became real again. I don't know what did the trick, but something sure did. I am not saying that I am fully 100% but I am light years from where I was. I went into work Monday with a smile on my face and it felt fun again.

That being said, I am extremely worried about Micky. His work has him so down, and my issues with our intimacy are not helping things. I am worried about our relationship. I try to do things to cheer him up, but nothing is working. Shoot, you all are going to think this is hilarious, but I even put up a Christmas tree this week to suprise him. I know, I know, it is WAY early, but whatever. I am going to try to attach a picture of it if I can figure out how to do that.

I am also worried about my future. I am scared about where my life is heading. I feel like I am going nowhere. I NEED a good job. I want to go back to school, but I can't figure out for what. I just don't know. My parents are pushing me to get my certificate for Medical Transcription, but would I really enjoy that? I am leaning toward something in the arts, but that means another bachelor's degree, do I have time for that again? I am so lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment