Thursday, October 22, 2009

Better Week

I have done better this week. Most likely because Micky came home on Tuesday, and surprised me by coming home a day early, but anyways....it has been better. Definitely not to 100% but better. People around me can tell how worn down I am. Managers at work are constantly asking me "What's wrong?" I have to shrug them off and just smile and say, nothing, really, I'm okay. I am sleeping a lot, just not at night it seems lately. I get my highs at night, and can't sleep, so I sleep the mornings away. This week I have had to work all evening shifts mostly, so it has been hard for me to relax after work and slow myself down and focus on sleeping after my shifts. Last night I actually went to wal-mart at 11:00 at night. It was awesome, I had my rule of the store, but stupid me, I got to the checkout and realised that I left my debit card in my other pair of pants that were back at the condo. Micky brought me back a beautiful necklace from the holy land in Israel. I love it. It is absolutely gorgeous. My parents came down last weekend to visit me before Micky got back. They loved the condo. They took me out to lunch, which was kind of daunting, but went okay. Then I showed them where I worked, and they took me to Burlington Coat Factory to get me a winter coat because it has been cold in Richmond the past week and I haven't had a coat to wear.....and as we know, with winter coming, it is only going to be getting colder. I am getting worn out at work. I don't have my next day off until Monday. I work both days this weekend. At least I found out on the schedule for next week that I don't have to work Halloween. Supposedly it is a mad-house. I am happy about that. It will be the first Saturday I have had off since I started working there. All in all, I am feeling better. Tired most of the time still, but better. I haven't binged or purged in 3 days....which is good considering I had been doing it more frequently with Micky being gone. I hope to get a run started up again. So November 20 will be a month, we shall see how things roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment