Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 13

Well, I have now made it 13 days without binging or purging. I feel proud of myself, but at the same time, my body image is so poor, it makes it hard to feel accomplished. I am trying to work on that. I made the HUGE mistake of weighing myself last night and I got very upset. Sometimes I just wish life were easier. My decisions about my future have changed some in the past week. I am looking for a job for this semester, then I am going to most likely go back to Community College somewhere (home or Richmond) to get my certificate for a Graphic Design Office Assistant. It sounds really interesting for me. I like to be creative and I think it will definitely help me in the job market. I have applied to jobs at numerous places both at home and in Richmond. I am really hoping to work at either Michael's or Target. Both said they had openings, so maybe. The online applications are crazy long. The Michael's one asked me 200+ questions about myself. I am officially out of my apartment at Honey Tree on the 31st. I am glad to be out of there. I was paying WAY to much in rent there. I am contemplating a move back to Richmond (kind of ironic since we just moved all my stuff back to Winchester) but the environment at home has not been as I had expected. I am actually alone a lot more of the day that I would be if I were in Richmond with my boyfriend. I just have to find the job first. Hopefully Richmond will work out and I will be able to find a new apartment for a lot cheaper. I've been looking around, and there are lots of possibilities, I just need to actually go there and check them out, and check out the area. Funny how things can change like that. My goal right now is to make it a month without binging or purging. I feel like if I can make it a month I can do it long-term. So September 15 is the day to make it to.

1 comment: