Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 20

Today is my 20th day without binging or purging. It has been hard, but I am making it. I got a new job this week......FINALLY. It is at Jo-Ann Fabrics in Richmond. So far I have worked 2 days. There is SO much to learn. I feel overwhelmed, but almost in a good way, like the job might not get so monotonous, like other jobs I have had in the past have. I like all the people I have worked with so far, so that is good. My managers are nice, and they call me on my stuff. Two of them have actually told me already "Mary, it doesn't have to be perfect!" I think that's kinda funny. I have been mostly working at the cutting table, cutting fabrics for customers, I haven't learned the ropes of the registers yet. It has given me a new inspiration to want to learn to sew, though! So, since my job is in Richmond, it looks like I will be moving back here. Micky is actually considering letting me live with him!! I am astounded! I will pay him rent, of course, but still!! I am so excited!! He is already planning out a closet for me, so I am REALLY hoping he lets me. He says he will give it a "trial" run of a few months first, though. Whatever, I do all his laundry, dishes, make him breakfast, clean, etc. He will love it! Plus the rent will be VERY good. Because it will be all inclusive. With me here and his other roommate here, his mortgage is completely covered. Anyway, so things are looking up. The 15th is only 11 days away!! I know I can make it!! Micky and I also joined a gym this week and started working out. We only went 2 days this week, but it's a start. 2-3 days a week is fine with me. I don't need to be obsessive about that. I also got my Tragus pierced this week. It is something I have been wanting to do. It's that little flap on your ear, right where your ear canal starts. I like it. It was kinda like a reward for myself. So I guess a lot has been going on this week. It has been a busy one. But good. I feel good about things right now, and I hope that it continues to stay that way.

1 comment: