Friday, July 3, 2009

Bad Day Yesterday

Yesterday was a terrible day. I felt awful. I don't know what was up with me. I was tired, sick to my stomach, and just achy all over. I got a text around noon from my boyfriend. He wanted me to come back to Richmond, so I decided I would. BAD idea. I got in a car accident on the way there because I was so tired. I didn't do any damage to the other car, but mine has a big dent in the front. I feel like a complete idiot.

My uncle had his biopsy yesterday. We will not know anything until Monday. My aunt would not let my mom and I go with her, but she called us right after and said that everything went okay. I am praying that somehow they got it wrong and he doesn't really have cancer. If he does, I hope that it is treatable.

So, I am in Richmond. Spending the weekend with my boyfriend. Today we are picking up his little cousin and going bowling with him. Tomorrow we are going to a baseball game. I should be excited, but I am just exhausted. I am depressed I suppose. Don't really know what is up with me. I just don't feel like being around anybody right now.

I put in my 60-day notice at my apartment complex. I am officially moving home. I will be home permanently at the end of August. Still searching for a job. Nothing is working out. Life is just overwhelming right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment