Monday, July 13, 2009

Going Along

As you can see by the title....things have been, well, just going along. I had family therapy with my parents for the first time with my therapist last week, and it actually went well! I was very impressed. I am in Richmond right now.....I was here for the weekend. I surprised my boyfriend by coming down on Saturday, and then I just decided to stay until I have therapy tomorrow. He is going through a lot right now because his roommate is moving out and he is giving him a really hard time with rent and stuff and so it is good to be here with him to help.

Things with my uncle are the same. It is so strange to be at this stage I suppose because he seems so full of life and healthy. It is terrifying to think about what is to come. My aunt is doing better. They are talking to oncologists this week and planning out treatment.

I haven't been doing so well lately at home. Sometimes I wish that I could be the one to be moving in with my boyfriend after his roommate leaves, but circumstances won't allow for that. I seem to do incredibly well when I am around him. I wish sometimes he would just ask me to marry him and we could just live happily ever after, but I know that is not reality right now, and that is not realistic. It has to be in his own timing. I am sure it will be perfect when it happens.

The job search is continuing to be incredibly difficult, every single thing I apply to I get either no response or rejected. So much for thinking a college degree would actually help. Everyplace I try to go and apply has no openings. Frustrating. Hopefully sometime soon I will get something.

No comments:

Post a Comment