Thursday, December 23, 2010

Goals for the New Year 2011

I decided to make some "New Years Resolutions", although I hate calling them that, because I just feel like they have always been connected to some form of weight loss in the past for me, but this year, I am setting more like goals for myself.  Things to strive for.  I want them to be things that I don't beat myself up for if they don't get done, but things that I strive really hard to get done.  Here is my list of 8 things so far:

§      Continue without ED Behaviors.
§      Start doing a Daily Devotional, set aside time each day to focus on it.
§      Pray each night before bed.
§      Attend church as much as possible.
§      Save more money by focusing on NEEDS vs. WANTS.
§      Spend more time fostering friendships.
§      Work on organization and cleanliness.
§      Work on exercising in a healthy way 2-3 times per week.

I think these are all healthy goals, which are achievable.  I am going to try to make myself checklists and such to help me accomplish these goals.  I am hoping that it goes well.  I will update about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment