Sunday, February 28, 2010

It's been a while...


Been a while since I last posted. Things have been going alright. I officially have made it to my mom's birthday without B/P, so as of today it will have been 82 days without B/P!! The longest I have gone since leaving my last tx center. My next goal is to make it to 100 days. That will be March 18. It has been a very stressful week for me. I had a painting assignment that was assigned Tuesday that was due Thursday. It was a mess. I got a horrible critique. I was very disappointed. I know it is a learning process, but I don't think that my professor needed to bash my work as much as he did. I am worn out with this stuff. I did receive a letter from the Art Therapy program and I am now on a wait list until they get in all of their March interviews. Once they do that they will make a final decision about my status. I have been very tired lately and I am not so sure why. Just blah. I am trying to follow my meal plan, but I feel as though I am overeating, like for real. I just need to get back on the plan and stick to it. Not stray so far off that I loose track of everything and end up eating more than I need to. Micky and I got a puppy!! That has been one good thing in my life lately. His name is Spike. I will include a picture of him. He is a little Maltese. He is SOOO cute. He has a great personality and is great for us. Love it!! I am really looking forward to spring break from school already!! I think we get a week off and I know it is in March. I need to look up exactly when it is. Things will hopefully go better with classes and such this week. I have some drawing assignments due the week after this coming week, but nothing due this week except for something for my design class. I want to start having some energy again, and I want winter to GO AWAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mary!
    My long-lost roomie... that puppy is the cutest thing ever. I love Malteses.

    I, too, have been super tired so maybe it is the weather.

    Dont worry about what your prof said. You did your best so be happy with that. I know that God is :)

    Love & Miss you! I think about you often.

    -Elizabeth Cranford

    ReplyDelete