Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Drop out.

I am now a community college drop out.  I couldn't take it.  Chem and Economics.....2 classes, and I couldn't do it.  I am so tired, I was already sleeping through both of them.  I'd already missed a class.  My therapist and I talked about it, and it seems that school just isn't in the cards for me this semester.  It is just too much to bear with all that I am dealing with right now.  My depression has worsened.  I am just barely functioning.  Nobody around me seems to realize that, however.  When I told my father this evening that I would be dropping my classes he went crazy.  I am going to try getting a job, where I can just do some menial task for a max of 20 hrs per week to earn money, since my dad is officially cutting off all money to me, although I am still allowed to live in the house it seems, and stay on insurance.  Whatever, I will just be a cheapskate.  It's better than torturing myself in 2 classes that I hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment